Restore your smile a bit at a time. Whether you have one trouble tooth, or an entire row of teeth that needs replacing, dental implants give you new, permanent teeth that look and feel like the real thing!
Good as New
You can think of dental implants as newly installed teeth. There are different ways to take advantage of this technology—whether you need to replace a single tooth, a few teeth, or an entire row. This is just the ticket for people looking for a new smile but would rather avoid dentures. You’ll have the look and feel of real, healthy-looking teeth to help you Smile More!
Why Dental Implants?
- Improve your appearance – Dental implants look like your own teeth. They have a natural appearance with no stains or chips.
- Increase confidence – Replacing missing, stained, or chipped teeth can give you back the confidence to put on your best broad smile!
- Be comfortable – Since implants essentially replace your natural teeth, you won’t have to deal with sliding dentures or partials.
- Improve Oral Health – Implants don’t require altering or putting stress on other teeth like veneers and partials do.
- Make eating easier – There’s no substitute for your own teeth. Your implants will behave just like your own teeth, making eating much more pleasant than removable dentures or partials.
- Maximize convenience – Having an implant is no different than having any other tooth. There’s no removing, cleaning, or gluing dentures needed.