Take control of your smile with the simple, effective introduction of veneers. A fabulous alternative to orthodontia, veneers can give you the appearance of straight, white teeth without the time and expense of braces—or a complete set of dentures.
An Easy Solution
Veneers are specially shaped porcelain shells that are bonded to the outer surface of your tooth. They are a great way to cover up stained, chipped, or misaligned teeth without having to get dentures or dental implants, which can be more involved.
The use of veneers often requires a minimal amount of preparation, leaving more of the natural tooth structure intact. Although veneers are typically no thicker than .5mm, they become extremely strong when they are bonded to your tooth.
Problems Veneers Solve
- Eliminate spaces between teeth
- Fix broken or chipped teeth
- Cover any unsightly stains
- Cover permanently stained teeth
- Fix crooked or misshapen teeth
- Remove small holes or pits
- Cover worn down teeth
Benefits of Veneers
- Natural in feel and appearance
- Conservative approach to reshape teeth and improve shade
- Can replace orthodontia
- Healthy for gum tissues, leaving no dark lines
- Stain resistant